Welcome back to all! We are taking every precaution to keep our riders/users safe. Please help support our skatepark by following these guidelines. Staff have the right to remove anyone flaunting the rules or who they suspect shows symptoms of the virus.
- Social distancing. Sessions are limited capacity and are strictly online bookings only. Avoid disappointment and book online in advance. Our booking calendar will show you when and where sessions are available.
- Do not attend if experiencing any symptoms of covid-19. This includes temperature, new continuous cough or loss/ change of sense of smell/taste. Stay at home and self isolate.
- Maintain a 1 meter distance at all times. Take extra care when waiting your turn or while crossing paths in the corridors.
- Wash and sanitize hands. Use regular hand washing when you enter the building and use the hand sanitizers placed on the stations around the building. Avoid physical contact with others, that includes high fives and fist pumps!
- Masks must be worn by all members of the public in all areas of the park where 1 meter distancing isn’t possible. However it is not essential during riding.
- Hire equipment- currently NOT AVAILABLE.
- Spectators of riders under 12, are allowed upstairs on our viewing area but one family per box (marked out on the floor), if all boxes are full parents/guardians are allowed to stay in their cars in car park until the session is over.
- Ride/skate within your ability. Please do not push your skill and put the NHS under further pressure.
- Cleaning. During your visit staff will be constantly in action and we will be carrying out a thorough clean prior to session starting and between sessions.